Alliott management consulting provides business valuation services in the UAE to the business owner with multiple facts and figures regarding the actual worth or value of the company concerning market competition, asset values, and income values.
What is the purpose of business valuations?
A business valuation helps establish a baseline value that enables you to create more informed financial goals, business strategies, and marketing objectives. Annual business valuations allow you to understand your company's potential for growth and innovation. Some important characteristics of business valuations are:
- Better knowledge of company assets
- Understanding of company resale value
- Obtain a true company value
- To support potential Mergers or Acquisitions
Business Valuations service in Dubai
- Purchase Price Allocations & Goodwill Impairment Testing
- Business revenue valuation
- Liquidations and bankruptcy
- Historical assets valuation
- Business futuristic projections
Building a successful Business Model
Whether it is to evaluate a transaction or a new market opportunity for other strategic purposes, building a business model is a complex task. Our business modelling professionals can help you carry out the model review, model support and model build activities you need to make key decisions and to improve your strategic outcomes.
How Alliott Management Consulting benefit your cause in Valuations & Business Modelling?
- We determine the right market for your new business.
- We determine your competitors and their strategies to improve yours.
- Research on demand for your product or service and supply.
- Assess your financial viability and provide you a sales forecast.
Our team of professionals, with 45+ years of extensive experience, follows a well-structured approach in supporting a diverse range of valuation engagements for M&A transactions, corporate finance transactions, restructuring projects, and fund-raising transactions.