With the increasing focus on governance and regulation, tax compliance has never been so important. Compliance failure represents not only a financial risk—financial penalties and a possible increase in the tax charge—but also a serious business risk, as it can damage a group's reputation with the authorities and the public.
International businesses need to be able to manage multi-territory compliance requirements and keep abreast of changes in local legislation in each country that affect these requirements, while often facing additional pressures such as a lack of resource and the need to control costs.
If this is your situation
• You want improved control of your global compliance issues, risks and opportunities
• You have limited in-house tax/compliance resource or want to free up an in-house resource to focus on higher value-adding activity
• You have a complex, multi-jurisdictional compliance requirement
• You need to comply with a growing, and more visible, regulatory burden
• Your finance functions have been centralized and / or you are resource constrained
How we can help you?
AMC can help you manage your global tax compliance issues, risks and opportunities, allowing you to have firm control. We have a strong international network of tax compliance professionals, providing a consistently high quality service, coordinated across as many territories as you require.
Our tax compliance services cover corporate income taxes and indirect taxes.
AMC can help you, both within a territory and cross-border, with:
• Preparing and reviewing tax returns and computations
• Negotiating with tax authorities
• Corporate income tax compliance
• Indirect tax compliance
• Accounting services
• Payroll services