Maximizing shareholder value requires the strategic deployment of the appropriate form and amount of capital. Our corporate finance professionals enhance value through the delivery of strategic advice and execution services to corporations, financial institutions and public sector clients who are seeking value-enhancing solutions that complement their growth strategies.
We work actively with private equity, venture capital and other investors and lenders to arrange financing and complete transactions for clients.
Our corporate finance advisory services include analysis and development of:
- Optimal capital structures and financing options for companies at all stages of their capital life cycle.
- Growth strategies incorporating business partnerships or structured acquisition programs.
- Value realization programs including initial public offerings, recapitalizations, or exits via divestiture for corporations, private equity and venture capital firms, and family enterprises.
- Divestiture of businesses (non-core, succession, growth).
- Raising all forms of long-term financing, including senior debt, mezzanine and subordinated debt, and private equity financing.
- Management buyouts.